Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Regency Beauty Institute: The Beginnings





Yes for all of you people that don't know, I am actually becoming a cosmologist. I bet none of you people saw that coming. I started this last Monday and already it's a lot to take in. Though starting now i'm hustlin. I'm like a sponge anything I learn I'm gonna to perform and remember it to the best of my abilities. I know I am not gonna get any of this to begin with, so now I know I have to become more organized. I think it's pretty funny that I martial artist heavy metal screamer man can be into this, but hey I want to help people and brighten days. I need something relaxing in a job and If I can show one person that they are beauty and help someone through life's intricacies that why not. Plus I've always been into hair. I used to change my hair alot but I never actually did it to someone else. So, for all of you readers, I will be posting homework notes and thoughts relating to my experiences. Mainly since I am addicted to internet, re-reading these things on my blog will probably help me out to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment