Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Guess I'm Back, Again

I'm back at it training hard. Gotta give credit to the creators of resperidone. It's been keeping me motivated again and just the other day I finally completed 2 complete laps around my apartment complex. I'm pumped and ready to go. I recently purchased a Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu DVD set that will help teach me all of the kyu's of the whole system. First lesson is i gotta learn a couple of japanese phrases and im starting to learn breakfalling which is fun as hell actually, getting a kick outta it. Once i'm done learning and mastering the 9th kyu i'm thinking about getting testing at a legit ninjitsu dojo around my place. Just another hobby from the jackal of all trades. One thing that I want to remember so thats why im writing it here is that, the specialized routine that i do is 1. Bear Crawls 2. Cartwheels 3. Side Break Falling 4. Frog Splash Jumping 5. Taekwondo Kicks & 6. Front Rolling. Plus this weekend I'm going to try to get my dad to work out with me. We (definitely I) might be doing some sprinting up this place that I'm dubbing Odin Hill. 
It's a pretty steep hill that will probably be hell. But it will probably be good for my cardio. I'm shivering just thinking about doing this mothafucka. One more thing that I'd like to close off with is that almost every other day I'm starting to remember all of the dreams I have. Very interesting. Maybe I should finally read that lucid dreaming ebook I have hahaha.
BBB - You will know what these 3 letters mean hopefully soon.

Song of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment