Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Moonspell Concert Review

Went to see Moonspell this last Sunday for my anniversary with my girlfriend. The drive over was fun. Before we got to the venue, I went to this martial arts store that had a lot of high quality merchandise. I will be back to spend some money. Plus I want one of these
Then when we got to the venue we saw this bridge which was over a river ravine. I took pics but my phone is being stupid and not uploading them to my email address. So, I've never been to this venue and was surprise to learn that it was an outside small venue. It got real cold real fast as it got darker. I didnt care much but I had to convince the security guards to let my girlfriend go back to her car and get her jacket. Before the show started I bought some merch for decent prices cuz I had to represent. Moonspell is my fucking band.
 
Well lets get on with the bands. Death Wolf was the first official band that played I enjoyed them and their sound, sorta sounded dark with a punk feel, will be checking them out. 2nd was a group called The Foreshadowing from Italy. I was surprised because well I like the dark gothic vibe and these guys definately reminded me of My Dying Bride. Pretty Cool. Next was Inquistion from Colombia and they were pretty much your typical black metal band. They might be a little too "dark" for me but musically they were tight Then Moonspell came on. They were good but I think they were having some technical difficulty which led them to have a shorter set unfortunately. Wanted to hear Lickanthrope but was happy as hell that they played Night Eternal cuz that was the song that got me into them. It was funny I was death metal screaming the hell outta the chorus to that song. NIIIIIGGHHHTTTT ETERNAL ARE WORLD IS BURRRNNINNNGG!!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ. Loved them even tho it was short to me. I was upfront again aswell got some more pix on phone but its being gay so heres some pics from a different website.

No comments:

Post a Comment