Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Monday, June 25, 2012

Entroducktion

Welcome all you internet saps to my fucking blog. This page will in essence become my makeshift "dojo". I consider myself a mixed martial artist. What I mean by that is I am an art entrepreneur. I practice various martial art techniques, online photoshopping, creating music on the side, and more bubbly madness. I named my dojo Kirisute Gomen because it's an old japanese phrase used by the samurais that basically means "off with their heads" This is how I try to live my life by putting 110 percent into anything that I decide to do. Plus its a cool Trivium song. My parents always think that I am too much of a perfectionist. I just think overly way too much but whatever. This page will be my new journal of personal thoughts that I will try to keep up on. Remember foo's I can say whatever I want on this thang, so i don't have to be politically correct. But I'm always evolving and will listen to new theories and opinions

- Cameron "The Jackal"

No comments:

Post a Comment