Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Monday, June 25, 2012

Today and These Last Couple 'O Days

Well today was pretty much a bust. I mean if you think about it, all day I've been here working on all aspects of this blog. Damn eh? No car means sit back relax, download shit, and raise hell (Well not really) Dad didn't need me for work today so he must of been chillin also today. We both actually run a counseling based business. We've been rollin for about a year. We don't actually make much dinero but i'm confident in the future money will be piling. It's just the long wait that blows. Slowly but surely I guess. But in the meanwhile yesterday my dad got gold in the state wide brazilian jiujitsu tournament because his opponent didnt slow up lol. My dad is 49 and is in the senor division. One other guy was in his bracket so we took the long drive up to the high school to face this guy and he no shows. Dad automatically wins the gold. We will take it by default but i know he wanted to win it legitamately. I was training him with football wrestling takedowns and the spartacus workout in the backyard these last coup of days and im tellin ya he was ready. Oh well we will be even more ready for the next tourny. I plan on hopefully coming back to the jujitsu mats this week, prob on Weds. But in the meanwhile its time to start making some fuacking money. I have plans that I'm not gonna reveal until I try em so we will see. I might take yoga/meditation classes also. The place is not real far from my house. Speaking bout mi casa, damn my AC unit is sweet, makin it cold as hell, and boy do i really need that shit. But im outtie gonna go watch some Resident Evil shit. P.S. Remember Cam to download that Hung Ga DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment