Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Friday, June 29, 2012

Perseverance

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
Maya Angelou

That is a good quote and thats somewhat a part of how I feel today. Rising and always evolving. I may be a perfectionist or a high dreamer but i like shooting towards the stars and knowing and believing it will happen. Maybe thats why I like the phrase "Kirisute Gomen" Off with your head mothafucka! I know I have anxiety, am shy, and overthink too much. But if you don't tackle something with full intensity you won't reach your goals that you set for yourself

“The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.”
Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture    

So don't know where I am exactly going with this but I believe things will go how they must and I'm good with whatever outcomes my happen in the future. Whether thats taking a high octane route or being a methodical lazy goer, I'm good.


Here's a couple of inspearateonale songs

No comments:

Post a Comment