Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Friday, August 24, 2012

超級計算機超級高潮內爆


Finally I am now back on my computer after it fucking corrupted itself. Had to reboot the mothafucka. Big thanks to the best buy geek squad for helping me retrieve around 85 percent of my files. But its somewhat refreshing to start somewhat for scratch again. Also, can't complain that comp is running a lil faster now.

“To rely on rustics and not prepare is the greatest of crimes; to be prepared beforehand for any contingency is the greatest of virtues.” --Sun Tzu
 
Now for some top secret subliminals

Revo tnar.Ytimrofnoc derosnec, uoy rof sboj era esoht sseug i yeh tub, ssenlaicifitra edistuo naht tnatropmi erom saw gninrael dna ereht gnieb thguoht, yad rehto yna selur eht gnikaerb mi ekil ton sti yag woh no snaej gnivah yb ycneger morf yadot epoh tnes tog tsuj i, sedoc sserd kcuf

Congrats for me, as I now officially speak Yiddish.  פאַק זיך

No comments:

Post a Comment