Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Them Thangs Lookin Good

Well for all you lovely sexy attractive people following me ups. I've officially got the house, I knew it was gonna happen but for now on doin thangs my way. Also, just to finally have my own personal freedom will be extremely liberating for my psyche. Prob gonna cost be 575, thank god for financial aid checks.
It's hard having money and not being able to spend it. But, I got what I really wanted outta the deal so can't really complain. I got about 5 thangs I am looking forward to getting. Damn maybe get em wit the next 1000 dollar Regency check. This weekend was pretty fun, went down to tha Sushi joint on Fri. My girlie and I were also supposed to go to the water park but they closed down when we got there due to the weather. SOF'NB. But we made the best with our time we went down to the green bush fields near the freeways. I think I may have another ATV track to race on at this area also. Sat I def considered it a look at the cute amnimals day. Checked out the pound and an animal store. I think now I really want to get a reptile or an aquairum. Finished it all off checking out UFC 150 at the sports bar. Damn good fights and good food. Michelle and I had this like fried oreo thing, one of the best snacks I've had in awhile, I think they were called spinners????? Now for the future just looking forward to being in the apartment Sept 1st. Its on! BTW this fight was awesome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment