Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello Kids!

Yes I'm writin anotha entry. First of I'm gonna take the time here to say my girlie is in California for these last couple of days. I've been trying to text but I don't know how to do it long distance, I guess. So Michelle if you see this I love u, and hope your having a good time. As for me, I'm still trucking along at school. Got a 90% on the hairstyling test. Very happy about that. This "El Jackal" persona is working really well I think. Gotta do what cha gotta do to get through the long days. Thats why often most of the time I spin around and lay on my seat. It makes me confortable, thats all that matters. Lets see, anything else this week? This weekend going down to the water park and watching UFC. Thats pretty much it. Bought Nightwish tickets, gonna see them in Oct, & tomorrow is the big day with the haus, lets hope all goes well. Sayonara bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment