Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Crimson Radiance

Yes another thing that I just want to randomly touch up on is my own individual musical projeckt. The name of it is Crimson Radiance. I was in a jam band at the beginning of this year, there was a lot of great riffs, lyrics, and ideas that I created during this period of time. Unfortunately I think that these ideas will have to be put on the back burner. Was randomly practicing my vocals in my car with some music, and since I wasnt using my diaphram, my vocal chords were closed and i fucked up my throat. So I can't afford to lose out on my voice and my health cuz my school is the most important thing. It sucks that certain things I want to do have to be put on the backburner but I'd rather just relax everyday then to get sick and forget what day it is. I actually made a deal with Garrus Vakarian to lay down the drum beatz, but unfortunately since this project is on hold he won't be drumming for the band anymore. It's really too bad, as he is an awesome drummer

I guess the things that I will be working on is perhaps the actual music itself. Downloaded EZ Drummer "Drumkit from hell" So I guess Ill be learning how to program drums. Should be interesting. Knowing myself I should be back to full health by monday so really gotta learn how to look after myself more carefully. It's hard for me knowing that health wise ive been consistently just "off" I dont know if its my busy schedule or what, Oh well maybe medication will work. I'm gonna start raising some hell real soon I can feel it until then, Ill drink theraflu and watch utube vids ftw!

No comments:

Post a Comment