Song

HIM - Salt In Our Wounds

Powered by mp3skull.com

Friday, October 26, 2012

Damn These Things

U know these vitacoco water thingys? I hate em but love em because since I've been dealing with my throat it helps it alot. But they are expensive and not really "that" good. Must not get,,,,addicted. The ribs were good btw. Just had my first racketball session with my brotha Mike. This will be perfect for me getting back in shape. Halloween is coming and I'm gonna be a braided version of Noob Saibot. It will be quite hilarious wearing this around for next week lol. Might be able to top the time when I was the Phantom of the Opera. I'm not even in to Halloween, thats the funny part, holidays blow honestly. P.S. Man I picked the right costume, forgot just how badass Noob Saibot is, I am literally just staring at that fatality gif, EPIC!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment